Monday, September 21, 2009

I can't control myself..

Is it true that the more you love a person,
the more you'll hurt him?..

Everything he says or does affects me..
making him feels that i'm unreasonable..

The words i use.. hurts him...

Even..
even.. when i regret saying those things..
it seems to be too late..
too late for everything to go back as usual..

Even a little joke of him..
I tend to take it seriously.. without weighting how ar is it true..

Just because.. it all came out from him...

I don't know how to express my feelings anymore..
Words seem to not be able to show him how i feel for him..
the cruel fact that i love him.. unconditionally..
the fact that he doesn't seem to realise..

It hurts me..
hurts me a lot.. when he makes me feel that he questions my love for him..
It just hurts me when he doubts it..
even... if he doesn't admit it..

Maybe it's all my fault..
maybe what i've been doing all along creates more doubt than confidence..
Is this what i deserve?
Is this my retibution?

But.. for now.. all i want to say is.. i love him with all my heart..
and it never changes..

0 comments: